My Brother Kyooto's Wedding


 My brother met a girl in a camp, the APC (Apostolic Pentecostal Church) camp last year, this girl lives with her father, her mother died some time ago, her house is across a cemetery, it's quite strange, but I'm not one to judge.

She looks quite strange, in fact, we don't even know her name, she and my brother, Kyooto, get along quite well, at the camp, they met because she arrived unexpectedly and, as there were no rooms left… she had to stay in the room where my brother was staying, they both talked a lot and now, this year, she wants to marry him, it took us all by surprise, but still my family and I agree, even though we don't know her very well, she seems a good person.

The day of the wedding came, at the end of the celebration, her father, and my family went to her father's house, we arrived at the address and saw a house that looks like a mansion, crossing a rather gloomy and dark cemetery, it seemed strange to me that in the cemetery there were some open graves, but I thought it was to give it a scary effect, so that people will not go to assault the mansion.

When we arrived we saw that the house was quite spacious, with a wooden floor, marble walls, beautifully decorated vases and flower pots, which we could tell were of a very high price. The united family decided to go and buy something to eat all together, I decided to stay alone in the place, everyone accepted...

The place, for some reason reminds me of the place where supposedly Kyooto was going to live, while studying at the university of Concepción, the housing offer turned out to be a scam, that place had a heavy atmosphere, with a dense air and blood on the bathroom window, this place is similar to that place, with the difference that here there are expensive things and it is more beautiful, plus there is no blood anywhere, probably it feels that way for having a cemetery nearby, I thought. I started to check the place, yes... I know it's rude to check my brother's father-in-law's house, but there's something that puzzles me about this place, I start to suspect that it wasn't a good idea to stay here alone.

I go up to the second floor, and enter the room of my brother's wife's father, suddenly I find that there are some knives near his bed, but they are a little bit hidden from view, I check the next room and SURPRISE! I found a torture room, with many tools of torture and killing in medieval style, the truth is that I like medieval things, but not this kind of things, to review a little more the room, I found that my brother will be killed, I have to save him, I hear the others arrive, I close the door and go downstairs to meet them.

- What were you doing upstairs? - my mother asked me

- I went to the bathroom - I answered, because on the second floor there was a bathroom That answer served to get rid of everyone's suspicions, my new sister-in-law and her father prepare the food, together with my father and mother, I wondered What method will she use to try to kill Kyooto, I warn Kyooto of the plan, but he doesn't believe me. I also tell my other brother, Juudo, about the plan and he tells me that he doesn't trust Kyooto's wife either, I also tell him about the room I discovered and what is found there, a wall decoration, one of those where you put the head of an animal that has been hunted, but this one has the inscription "Son-in-law", Juudo and I eat what our relatives prepared, when we finish the dessert, we decide to drop the bomb...

- Excuse me, but in the torture room you have, why is there a Hunting Trophy that reads"Son-in-law"? - we asked our sister-in-law's father

- What, what are you talking about? - he asked in an attempt to save himself, pretending not to know anything.

Then Juudo and I led the rest to the room, everyone was surprised to see what was in the room, we called the authorities, it turns out that we were in the presence of a serial killer, and that cemetery is where he buried the body of his victims, and the worst thing is that his daughter helped him, seducing the victims so that later the guy would kill them, but this time, the technique did not work, since the daughter had really fallen in love with my brother Kyooto, she confessed everything and apologized, while Kyooto accepted the apology and invited the serial killer to go to church and invited him also to accept Christ, and ask forgiveness for his sins, which he did and changed forever, accepting his sentence, once served, he gave the bodies of his victims to their families, turned his personal cemetery into a park, donated his tools and weapons of medieval torture to museums, and gave his mansion to his son-in-law and daughter, while he now lives in a remote place, going constantly to the church , and being now very devoted to God, and changed forever, now everyone is happy, except the families of his victims, as they now know what happened to their relatives.

- Kafu Mitsurin -

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog