The Vengeful Ghost

 I was at school, as usual bored, but suddenly I found that for some reason there was a fight between a classmate and a girl from another grade. As the president of my class I tried to stop the fight, but the girl from the other class died in the fight, how did this happen, even though I tried to stop the fight?. My classmate got the punishment of her life, and was punished for the death of the other class girl. Who was she, I wondered.

A few days passed since the conflict, and while I was playing Doki Doki Literature Club (an anime-style psychological horror visual novel) a message appeared on my computer, a WhatsApp notification, the next day there would be classes

- What a laziness! - I said

The next day, classes were boring as always, and in the cafeteria appeared out of nowhere a girl

- Nani? (what?) - I said

It was the same one who had died days before, she had somehow come back.

- Who are you? - I asked

- I saw you in that fight, are you the president of your class? - she answered

I told her I was, then I introduced myself and she told me her name, Sonzai, she was a ghost.

I spent the recess with her and took her to my house, because my whole family was out, and they arrived at night.

I chatted with her in the meantime, while I was still playing Doki Doki, then I went to lie down on my bed to sleep, while the ghost disappeared momentarily.

The next day, on my way to school and meeting Shinsei, the classmate who accidentally killed Sonzai, I was possessed by Sonzai's ghost, and I killed my classmate, but in exchange for avenging the ghost and being possessed, I also lost the functioning of my hands, I was wounded, with multiple cuts. I was punished, but not severely, because I had been possessed.

- Thank you for everything, Kafu - said the ghost to me.

- Don't thank me, - I replied.

She stayed with me for a while, and fell in love with me, but at one point I told her to stay away from me, as I didn't want her to come back, as I didn't want to be possessed again, and she disappeared forever, while showing me a sad face… At least I believed that her disappearance was forever, nowadays I see her in my dreams, asking me for forgiveness for having possessed me and having murdered someone using my body,

Sometimes I talk to her in my dreams and she promised me that she would never possess me again.

One day the authorities of the church I attend, expelled me from the choir group, because I could not use my PC to project the lyrics of the songs as I used to do, due to the damage of my hands, after a while I learned to play electric guitar, in spite of my damage, and I decided to show what I had learned to the choir group.

I decided to show what I had learned to a group of teenagers, they told me to play in an event, and I agreed immediately, the pastor told me that I would lead the worship at the event.

When the day of the event arrived, before playing I projected the necessary background, I was late to start, I led the the worship and at the time of the preaching I was going to project the word, but I stayed there talking with my friends, and then a few minutes later, a boy who had come to visit to see the event stopped me, I was late to project, so I lost my chance to go back to my original job, plus that kid, looked at me with a demonic face and destroyed my hands again, making me unable to do anything with them again, without the possibility to do anything I like to do, like drawing, playing video games, writing or project in church.

- Kafu Mitsurin -

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog