Humanity?, Where Are You?

 Humanity?, Where Are You?

by Kafu Mitsurin

You think I'm happy?
I haven't been in a while
I can't even remember
Being truly happy ever in my life
I'm a monster

It doesn't matter what happens
I can't be happy
The world is awful
A lot of wars and death
And I almost killed someone

I want a better place
For next generations
I'll start changing myself
I don't wanna be a monster anymore
Please, let us all change

Let's heal the world
Let's change ourselves
Let's stop the endless wars
And just save the souls
Save the world

I'm a monster
How can I say all this to you?
Well... I wanna change for the better
Not be a monster anymore
Nor hurting anyone else anymore

If I can change, you can too
Let's do a favor to ourselves
Let's heal the world
And eliminate evilness
We can do it
But first things first
Change and heal ourselves

I feel like I can't
But I can try
I will do whatever it takes
To bring happiness to others
The happiness I never had

I haven't been happy in a while
I lost my childhood
I lost my inner child
I can't revive him
But I can be better

We attack
We betray
We fight each other
We hate
We destroy

But we can be better
We must be better
WE WILL BE BETTER
WE MUST DO BETTER



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog