Distrust People

 A couple of days ago I watched the first episode of "Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari" or also known as "The Rising of the Shield Hero" on Crunchyroll's Spanish YouTube channel, I saw Myne-san's betrayal to Naofumi-kun, I saw how she helped and encouraged Naofumi, and then took everything from him, except for her shield, which was attached to his body…

Once I saw that episode I started to think of an occasion in which something similar to what happened to the hero had happened to me, and the truth is that it has happened to me and not only one time... It happens that when I was younger, I am talking about 2011 to 2014, when I was studying in an Adventist school, there were people that I considered friends or people that I simply helped on occasion or that I thought I got along with, but the moment things got complicated… they left me aside and attack me, or ignore me and even despise me and reject me.

Other moments are between 2015 and 2016, when I was studying in a Catholic and subsidized private school, people attacked me for no reason.

I remember that on one occasion they gave us an authorization that our parents had to sign to be able to go to the park, my mother did not authorize me and the teacher said that everyone went or no one, so no one went and everyone started insulting me and attacking me for that, except for two classmates who told me that it didn't matter that they didn't authorize me to go to the park, at least they could continue playing on my cell phone.

But the occasion that currently stands out the most to me occurred at the end of last year, in

2020, with the COVID-19 pandemic… it turns out that that same year, before entering quarantine, I was elected as president of my class, being class 2-A, as president I didn't do much, because we were in total quarantine and nothing could be done, at the end of the year, a student from another class, I don't know which class it must have been, contacted me by WhatsApp, and invited me to a meeting of the class presidents, which was to be held on Wednesday, November 11. She told me that they had agreed in a WhatsApp group of the directives that I was not there.

I did not give much importance to that fact, the day arrived and I connected to the meeting, a little late, because the link to the meeting had not arrived yet and also because I was giving physics classes to my classmates, who were having a hard time with the subject… anyway, I connected to the meeting, which was through Google Meet, like all the meetings or classes of the establishment.

The meeting happened to be to talk about an organization they were planning to join, and they wanted the presidents of each class to talk to their respective classes to find out the opinions of the others, they explained the situation to me and said that the organization was for "a better future for the students", they told us the Instagram user name of the organization, I looked it up, because they said it was a reliable organization, non-profit and "apolitical", I distrusted immediately of that claim, everyone seemed to know about it and agreed to join.

I looked it up and found out that it was not apolitical as they claimed,

they were clearly communists, celebrating the day of communism, making publications in favor of that political leanings, and despising the republicans, I highlighted that information at the meeting and they told me not to be fooled, that they did not support any political color, which was clearly false, as they supported the red color and despised the yellow, and it is public knowledge that my thoughts are of a  right-wing inclination… all of them were left with an expression that showed that they were judging me, then they said that they were going to give the complete information in the WhatsApp group and that they would add all those who were missing in it, I did not give the information or say anything regarding the subject to my course, because I was waiting for the information

I was never part of the group, I was immediately rejected and probably that rejection was because of my thoughts, and because I searched for the truth, distrusting their words, to know what was really going on… as always I was attacked and rejected, just like the shield hero in that strange world.

This year 2021 I was called Xenophobe and Racist by my own classmates who the year before had elected me as a representative, just for giving facts and on another occasion defending a phrase that the philosophy teacher said in order to exemplify something bad, they also treated me like I didn't know how to look for information, by stating that there is not much information on the subject that I had to deal with in a report for the chemistry subject, when I have done reports and searched for information for reports since 2013, in 3rd grade.

- Kafu Mitsurin -

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog